Premed 101 Forums

49 minutes ago, PTorOT? said:

I got an offer off of the Queen's PT waitlist earlier this evening! People should be hearing back soon!!

That's amazing news! You must be very happy (I know I would). Did they mention any details on your place on the waitlist or anything like that?

36 minutes ago, PTTTTTl9987 said:

I'm in the same boat- hopefully we hear back soon! Good luck! 

Same here! Also in the top half for Dal. Just really want to have an idea what's happening. It's so unfortunate they didn't tell us our ranking this year for Queen's. 2nd time applying so If I dont hear back I will be going to Glasgow in January.

I'm wondering the same thing. My situation: I've provisionally accepted uOttawa, but I'd really rather not do physio school in French lol. I really don't understand why they can't just keep people on the waitlist, and get them to either accept or decline as they go... rather than essentially "forcing" us into a choice.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
4 minutes ago, PT701 said:

I am also on the Queen's PT waitlist! Really hoping to get in. Does anybody have any information on the typical waitlist movement for Queen's and/or how many applicants may be on it?

Thank you in advance!

I am on the waitlist as well and am wondering the same thing! 

2 minutes ago, PT701 said:

Do you know if we can inquire about our position on the waitlist after May 29th? I am waitlisted for Queen's, Western, and Mac and I am getting quite anxious haha. 

Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing as you. The last part of their email leads you to believe you can after May 29th! I am waitlisted at queens, western and UofT and am also very nervous lol 

1 minute ago, Ptismydream said:

I was wondering the same thing as you. The last part of their email leads you to believe you can after May 29th! I am waitlisted at queens, western and UofT and am also very nervous lol 

Guess we'll have to wait and see! Doesn't hurt to contact them after May 29th and find out haha. Good luck to you though!