Premed 101 Forums

Is there a new MCAT deadline?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/1/2020 at 11:28 AM, 24KaratPureAu said:

Hi all, UBC just announced that they'll accept all MCAT taken by Sept 28th this year, was there any announcement from the ontario schools for delayed MCAT deadlines? If so, can you point me to the correct source? Thank you very much!

Hey I'm planning on moving mine to Sept 28th.  Its a rewrite so would they evaluate me based on my previous scores or Do you know if I my submit my rewrite  MCAT to UBC after the Oct 1st due date they will evaluate me based on that?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 3:29 PM, nerdy_unicorn said:

Hey I'm planning on moving mine to Sept 28th.  Its a rewrite so would they evaluate me based on my previous scores or Do you know if I my submit my rewrite  MCAT to UBC after the Oct 1st due date they will evaluate me based on that?

I asked the UBC admissions and they said they'll do checks on your MCAT score again before the new MCAT deadline. Plus, MCAT score doesnt count for anything until after the interview. So Sept 28th testing is viable. Don't worry