Premed 101 Forums

What are my chances? (Low-ish GPA)

Hmm I can't really say much about chances, but I think your ECs are very strong...especially for UBC, because their website says they really value experiences/activities that have a lot of hours towards them, which you clearly do. So congrats on that! Just apply, and hope for the best :) Even if you don't get an interview this year, it's not like it "takes away" from any of the ECs you have - Those hours and experiences will always be there, for you to carry on to the next cycle.

And the upward trend in GPA is awesome! Keep up the great work!!

1 hour ago, Fast_Layne said:

Hmm I can't really say much about chances, but I think your ECs are very strong...especially for UBC, because their website says they really value experiences/activities that have a lot of hours towards them, which you clearly do. So congrats on that! Just apply, and hope for the best :) Even if you don't get an interview this year, it's not like it "takes away" from any of the ECs you have - Those hours and experiences will always be there, for you to carry on to the next cycle.

And the upward trend in GPA is awesome! Keep up the great work!!

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words!! Also congratulations on getting in this cycle!