Premed 101 Forums

Try to land the interview and then it becomes a leveled plain field for everyone as 100% of your interview counts for you acceptance (at this point a 37+ R-Score or 34.5-35 won't make a difference with the admission committee).  In order to get invited for the MMI they'll asses your academic performance, your CASPer, as well as you C.V. (percentages may vary depending on the year), but in essence the R-Score and CASPer are indicators used to cut a large majority of the pool of applicants and the C.V. is used a final mean to determine which student who are currently "on the fence" get and invite. Best of luck!

11 hours ago, potatolover said:

Title says it all! I’m gonna try my best to get my R score into the 35s because I feel like that’s what it takes to at least have a chance.

I upped my 33.7 first semester R score to a 36.8 global R score at the end of my 4th (final) semester (and 36.1 at the end of my 3rd semester, which counted for my McGill application) so if you have any questions don't hesitate to either ask me some questions in this thread or by DM if you want!