Premed 101 Forums
MDRock

Registration for MD2024 Class

3 minutes ago, DrOtter said:

It's about some technical info for online lectures. They might just be sending it out in batches? 

Mine went to my spam folder so it could be there as well if not everyone received it!

2 minutes ago, Pomme said:

No :(

Okay I’m also in the French stream and didn’t get it, so they’re probably just translating it or something! I’m reassured haha 

I don't think that's it, I ddn't do BLS part 2 yet. I graduated prior to applying so I did not need to submit a transcript since my application, maybe they were still processing your file? But I'm sure someone can prove me wrong about this lol

9 hours ago, SnowmanTheSWOMEN said:

Did you guys all do BLS Part 2? I didn't do it yet, could that be why? I know we are allowed to complete that after the deadline.

I haven't and I got the email! They may be processing our required documents (Aug 3rd deadline) in waves and that's why. 

41 minutes ago, petitmonstre111 said:

Hey everyone - wanted to give a quick update. As a returning uOttawa student, it now shows that I’m registered in the program. Seems like the technical issues were resolved and that we should be getting the infamous registration email soon!

Same for me! I can also see the class schedule on uOzone!