Premed 101 Forums
MDRock

Registration for MD2024 Class

2 minutes ago, DrOtter said:

yeah I think the class schedule is definitely mixed up between the two terms. We have like 3 long days as it is looking right now lol.

If you go to your statement of account, you'll see that the Fall term 2020 is listed with 18.00 credits right now, where there should only be 9.00 (compared to the Winter term) so I think the scheduling system has some issues atm.

Okay thanks so much, glad I'm not the only one then :)

20 hours ago, Psych said:

Is anyone planning on bringing their parents/friends/relatives with them for registration? I know this wouldn't normally happen, but since the white coat ceremony is presumably cancelled or at least postponed and this is when we'll be getting them, I'm thinking of bringing my parents with me for getting my coat and maybe to get a few pictures. I'm just wondering if anyone else is considering this or if it would be weird or inappropriate

I'm sure you saw the email just now but they said you can't bring anyone in with you.

So like, you cant bring people into the building (as expected). But is it safe to say that we can take pics and stuff with family OUTSIDE the building? LOOL just trying to figure out if my parents should come or not. What's everyone else planning to do? 

5 minutes ago, premed72 said:

So like, you cant bring people into the building (as expected). But is it safe to say that we can take pics and stuff with family OUTSIDE the building? LOOL just trying to figure out if my parents should come or not. What's everyone else planning to do? 

I think outside should be fine. they can't really ban people from gathering in small groups (up to 50 peeps now?) so you should be okay!

Does anyone know how to access things in the Student Zone area of the faculty of medicine website? Signing in using my uOttawa email and password doesn't work. I also tried with just the part at the start of my email as the username and that didn't work either

11 minutes ago, Psych said:

Does anyone know how to access things in the Student Zone area of the faculty of medicine website? Signing in using my uOttawa email and password doesn't work. I also tried with just the part at the start of my email as the username and that didn't work either

I think in her registration e-mail Chantal said that instructions on how to set that up and Elentra and other course-related things will come later or in the introductory week. :D