Premed 101 Forums

I think you can make a casper acc anytime and add the ID OMSAS generates after you submit whenever. E.g. last year I added the ID to my already existing account from a prior application cycle after registering for a test and it worked out fine. You just need to tell customer support or whoever it is. I'd make one now so you can see the test dates and potentially reserve one you want now before it's gone in the hunger games after omsas submissions. Usually the ideal dates get sniped first.

18 hours ago, UwoToUo said:

I think you can make a casper acc anytime and add the ID OMSAS generates after you submit whenever. E.g. last year I added the ID to my already existing account from a prior application cycle after registering for a test and it worked out fine. You just need to tell customer support or whoever it is. I'd make one now so you can see the test dates and potentially reserve one you want now before it's gone in the hunger games after omsas submissions. Usually the ideal dates get sniped first.

Hi thank you for your answer!

I would like to take it as soon as possible but I am still waiting for my grade to be sent by my schools and for one of my referees to finish the CAF. Can I still pay and submit my application even though these sections are not fully ready yet?

On 8/13/2020 at 4:42 PM, cardiomyocytes said:

Hi thank you for your answer!

I would like to take it as soon as possible but I am still waiting for my grade to be sent by my schools and for one of my referees to finish the CAF. Can I still pay and submit my application even though these sections are not fully ready yet?

You don't have to rush to submit your omsas now. You can make your casper account now and reserve/pay for a test date now if I'm not mistaken. You can submit your omsas after you do this, even Oct 1 and when you get your omsas submission ID you can talk to casper support and they will add it to your account. I know Dal needs an ID beforehand to sign up for a casper but Ontario schools don't need that. Also don't rush into taking casper early, make sure you practice at least 1-2 weeks, more is better if you can. EDIT: PM me if you're having trouble.