Premed 101 Forums

Any advice on how to relate the BPE/ABS to the 4 clusters?

Hi All,

In answering UofT's BPE and ABS questions, how do I best relate them to the four clusters? Should I explicitly state which cluster I'm addressing in my answer, or answer in a more natural sense while hinting to the cluster more subltely? For the BPEs, are the questions already related to a cluster by the reviewer? Any advice would be helpful!

Hi EddieL, 

I would suggest making a note book of all your potential storylines for each BPE. Then for each of those story lines, write down/list every thing you could possibly say about that story line for EACH CLUSTER. If you do that you’ll be able to pick a) which story is best to go with and b) have a clear outline of what will represent each cluster with respect to that story. I did hint fairly directly to what I was trying to get across, but I would not recommend saying “this shows that I have ____ abilites from ___cluster”. I’m not affiliated with admissions and don’t know really how that would go down but it makes for a difficult reading experience. Good luck!