Premed 101 Forums

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, Mikmik2020 said:

Hi there just wondering if you ended up applying. I also have acceptances to Brunel and Manchester and can’t decide between the two.

I ended up getting an offer to Brunel! Still deciding if I should accept or not. I have a friend in the program right now though who is really enjoying it. 

Honestly, I accepted the offer to brunel for a couple reasons

- first is location, it's close to the city for future placements but residential cost of living around the campus is relatively low in comparison

- second is the preposterously high 100% graduate employment rate, a lot of alumni will say their support system is fantastic in ensuring that you go directly into the workforce (whatever that may be)

- third has got to be the actual facilities, Brunel campus has new dedicated buildings specifically for the PT students as well as top athletic centres. 

I mean i've only heard anecdotal experience but apparently manchester is a horrible city to live in 

• 3 months later...
On 5/2/2021 at 8:29 PM, PTqt said:

Hi! I got accepted to Brunel so far in the UK, and RGU in Scotland. Looking at Brunel as well, they seem to have a great program

Hey I was just wondering when you heard from RGU. I applied there too but heard nothing back yet. I was also wondering how their interview process was?