Premed 101 Forums

CMA enterprise discount change?

I went to use our CMA discount for enterprise rentals and noticed instead of paying ~35/day its at ~50/day? Is that because it's the busy season right now and the discount is reduced or is that the new normal? I had booked earlier in the summer at 35 so I'm pretty confused why its not the same price it's always been. 

Hey I would still recommend that you go with Enterprise. I had a good experience with them; and paid 1000-1200 for one month rental, it's definitely not the cheapest company with CMA discount.

They were very reliable and upgraded my economy car to regular car when they were out of Compact Cars. Enterprise does not sweat and overcharge you when you return the car for small bumps as long as there is no dent. 

One thing to not get is their insurance; as your credit card usually covers short-term rental!

2 minutes ago, LittleDaisy said:

Hey I would still recommend that you go with Enterprise. I had a good experience with them; and paid 1000-1200 for one month rental, it's definitely not the cheapest company with CMA discount.

They were very reliable and upgraded my economy car to regular car when they were out of Compact Cars. Enterprise does not sweat and overcharge you when you return the car for small bumps as long as there is no dent. 

One thing to not get is their insurance; as your credit card usually covers short-term rental!

Yeah I ended up going with them again, the service is definitely great but my only concern was having to spend more than I usually had to. Hoping its just a price bump due to making up COVID losses or random high-season rate. 

They have discount if you rent it for a week and a month; renting a car is never cheap nor leasing a car.

However, I like the fact that you get to drive brand relatively new cars and walk away from it easily if any problems. If you run into accidents; the Enterprise covers third party liability and your credit card covers your damage/losses. 

Just now, LittleDaisy said:

They have discount if you rent it for a week and a month; renting a car is never cheap nor leasing a car.

However, I like the fact that you get to drive brand relatively new cars and walk away from it easily if any problems. If you run into accidents; the Enterprise covers third party liability and your credit card covers your damage/losses. 

lol yeah, I agree thats all great and I appreciate them for it but the price bump from $35/day to $50/day after such a long period of having a deal like that is what bums me out. I've rented from enterprise via the CMA discount for over 3 years so I'm just surprised by the price change.