Premed 101 Forums

Ongoing Activities Mistake?

Hey guys, I'm having some post-app submission stress LOL

I have a couple of volunteering activities that I'm an active member of, but due to COVID, they've been canceled since the lockdown. It completely slipped my mind, but I wrote that these activities are ongoing in my supplemental section. 

Do you guys think this is a big error? I'm stressing like crazy about it. 

Thanks!

I wrote ones that were cancelled due to COVID were ongoing as well! On a few I just put a little note that said suspended due to COVID. I think it’s fine especially since we would have every intention of continuing once the restrictions lift! 
I’m trying to not think of my app anymore!! It’s submitted and out of my hands at this point lol! 

3 hours ago, mastermucocele said:

I wrote ones that were cancelled due to COVID were ongoing as well! On a few I just put a little note that said suspended due to COVID. I think it’s fine especially since we would have every intention of continuing once the restrictions lift! 
I’m trying to not think of my app anymore!! It’s submitted and out of my hands at this point lol! 

That makes me feel much better! Did u use 090320 as ur end date to indicate ongoing activities as well?

30 minutes ago, med1day said:

Honestly I think as long as you have your correct hours it’s fine. And your verifier is aware that you have every intention of coming back. I always put the last date I volunteered unless I’m currently doing something, but I don’t think it should matter. 

Yeah, I inputted my normal hours per week! So I hope everything goes fine!