Premed 101 Forums

CoteR uLaval 2021

metr0

Hi, i am wondering how the admissions system works at uLaval for medicine straight out of cegep. I had difficulty understanding on their website... Is it a minimum R score of 33 to be considered, and then all they evaluate you on is casper and MMI? (i.e if you have a 33+ crc, all that matters next is your casper? and the crc wont play a role in getting chosen for MMI?)

Sorry if thats a really confusing and poorly worded question. If anyone could help me its greatly appreciated!

16 minutes ago, beatsbymichael said:

Hi, i am wondering how the admissions system works at uLaval for medicine straight out of cegep. I had difficulty understanding on their website... Is it a minimum R score of 33 to be considered, and then all they evaluate you on is casper and MMI? (i.e if you have a 33+ crc, all that matters next is your casper? and the crc wont play a role in getting chosen for MMI?)

Sorry if thats a really confusing and poorly worded question. If anyone could help me its greatly appreciated!

Exactly, you got it right! The R score is just a cutoff, you’ll get invited to the MMI by your Casper results, and after the MMI, everything depends on your MMI score!

• 2 weeks later...

Coucou ! avec une cote R de 32.7 (cégep) et une cote Z de 4.15 à l'UdeM (12 crédits), pensez vous que j'ai une chance pour la PharmD ? (Si je réussis mon test CASPer, bien évidemment !)

Je ne comprend vraiment pas comment les admissions fonctionnent, so just wanted to know if i should stress or not hahahah