Premed 101 Forums

the resources I used to prepare for CASPER...

futureortho

As someone who managed to interview OOP at Mac with average interviewee stats I'd agree with 1 and 4-5 (no idea on Etsy), but add you really don't need to pay anyone to "mark" your CASPer. There are tons of free resources available, and hopefully you have some people in your life you respect for their wisdom and life experience who can look over your answers. You don't need to pay for interview coaching and you especially don't need to pay for CASPer coaching. 

On 9/19/2020 at 5:10 PM, MedicineLCS said:

As someone who managed to interview OOP at Mac with average interviewee stats I'd agree with 1 and 4-5 (no idea on Etsy), but add you really don't need to pay anyone to "mark" your CASPer. There are tons of free resources available, and hopefully you have some people in your life you respect for their wisdom and life experience who can look over your answers. You don't need to pay for interview coaching and you especially don't need to pay for CASPer coaching. 

haha i agree. the feedback desks i used more to calm my nerves but i hoenslty dont think it made that much of a difference, just destressed me!!