Premed 101 Forums

Professional school consulting and application help (med, dental, physio, pharmacy, optometry, etc.)

Hello! I am a dental student providing consultation services for all professional school applications (proofreading and providing feedback on essays, preparing for casper and interview, etc.). I received interview invites and acceptances to various medical schools, dental schools, and physiotherapy schools in Canada so I can definitely help you make your application stronger. Send me a PM if you want to talk further!

• 7 months later...
On 9/21/2020 at 2:00 PM, aspiringdentist said:

Hello! I am a dental student providing consultation services for all professional school applications (proofreading and providing feedback on essays, preparing for casper and interview, etc.). I received interview invites and acceptances to various medical schools, dental schools, and physiotherapy schools in Canada so I can definitely help you make your application stronger. Send me a PM if you want to talk further!

Hi! I'm interested for consultation for optometry. However, I won't be starting my application anytime soon, but would be interested in consulting with you nonetheless.