Premed 101 Forums

Hi, thanks for offering to help!

The official casper practice test has the following question, and I'm thinking of better ways to answer it.

You are asked to put three items into a time capsule, which will be opened in 300 years. This time capsule is intended to reflect the areas of humanity that are going well, and those that need improvement, in the current year.

1. What areas, both positive and negative, do you feel should be highlighted? Explain why you consider these to be key areas.

2. What items would you put in the capsule? Explain your response.

3. What responsibility, if any, do current generations have for future generations? Explain your answer.

Any advice on how you would answer or approach this question?

22 minutes ago, EddieL said:

Hi, thanks for offering to help!

The official casper practice test has the following question, and I'm thinking of better ways to answer it.

You are asked to put three items into a time capsule, which will be opened in 300 years. This time capsule is intended to reflect the areas of humanity that are going well, and those that need improvement, in the current year.

1. What areas, both positive and negative, do you feel should be highlighted? Explain why you consider these to be key areas.

2. What items would you put in the capsule? Explain your response.

3. What responsibility, if any, do current generations have for future generations? Explain your answer.

Any advice on how you would answer or approach this question?

I just wanted to say I had this on a real CASPer test and it really surprised me and I blanked haha.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:59 PM, Motivational said:

Hi everyone, I am a first year medical student offering CASPer help. I received interviews for Mac for the past 2 cycles despite having a 127 CARS. I also ranked within the top 6% percentile for CASPer for Mcgill in 2019. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Hi,

firt of all thank you for offering your help :) I would like to know how did you organize your answers? Did you first write about your point of view and then discussed about the other point of view and explained for each?

Thank you !