Premed 101 Forums

Peachy? Why is it okay to censor a discussion

I am curious why it is alright to censor a discussion just because some people complained about it.

That's not fair.

It was clearly popular, an interesting topic, and one that is quite controversial.

Maybe people were being offended? And they were complaining to him/her?

Godwin's Law:

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." Once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress.

Review your final post quickdraw and you will see that peachy was just following the rules of the internet.

Godwin's Law:

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." Once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress.

Review your final post quickdraw and you will see that peachy was just following the rules of the internet.

QFT :cool:

Godwin's Law:

hahaha rules of the internet..... I love my premedies :D:P

Archived