Premed 101 Forums

Dat Scores Are Out

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My DAT scores are finally here in Manitoba!

RC: 19

Bio: 21

Chem: 17

TotalSci: 19

AA: 19

PAT: 26

Carving: 30

Loving it :) I'm going for UofA and UofM....so I don't care about Academic averages cause UofM weighs at AA,PAT, and Carving. It's disappointing that UofA doesn't look at Feburary DAT. Good luck to you guys all!!!!!

right..for the academic average. but i thought the science avg only consisted of bio and chem..so shouldnt it be 21 also? hmm i guess ill email them

i think it is because they rank ur science avg based on ur percentile as well. so yes, ur Science avg should be very close to ur chem and bio avg but not necessarily exactly the same.

hmm i guess thats possible. whats even weirder is that i got a 20 in RC but wound with a 21 academic average. i would have thought with bio 21 chem 21 and rc 20 my academic average would have been 20 with my science average 21. ahh whatever..i guess doesnt make that big a difference

RC: 19

Bio: 21

Chem: 17

TotalSci: 19

AA: 19

PAT: 26

Carving: 30

Loving it :) I'm going for UofA and UofM

Nice work dany719! So you're gunning for UofA? Those DAT scores are about as good as it gets. How is your GPA faring? Are you an undergrad applicant or a grad student? Again, congratulations! I'll be applying for UofA next year as well.

Hmm... I know someone who got into UofM this year. She was from Ontario and she was accepted by UofM and UofA but she chose UofM over UofA because UofM, and i think Dalhousie possibly are the few dental schools in Canada that does not have joint dental school with med. Oh, and I'm not sure how AGPA translation works :(

Wow, yeah ur right, our DAT score (for UofM) is actually identical (25 overall). No I didn't attend Rock The DAT.... I know few ppl who got in this year so I got help from them. I got really lucky on carving this time. It was the best one I've ever carved lol

Archived