Premed 101 Forums

Kill the Radio: Suggestions for Listening Material

seeking1

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orange:

Very nice. Sounds like my kind of study music.

I think you would like Pat Metheny - my all-time favorite artist, and perhaps the greatest guitar genius alive. (At least in North America anyhow). This is the kind of music so multi-faceted that it would take thousands of repeats to fully get. (And there have BEEN thousands, let me tell you!) I always get people into this "elevator music" with something accessible like Imaginary Day, or Letter From Home. These are the albums that would some with me to a desert island...

Thanks for the song!

This is for my people:

Best line in the song:

"I don't want a girl with D's, she's gotta have A's"

-You gotta watch to understand, lol

On a side note, nigahiga is crazy.

As a youtube partner and with about 4 - 6 million hits per video he puts out, he makes A LOT of money.

youtube partners earn about 5 cents per hit on their videos. So per video, he makes quite a bit. Added to the fact that he creates about 1 video per month, he's ballin...

Orange:

Very nice. Sounds like my kind of study music.

I think you would like Pat Metheny - my all-time favorite artist, and perhaps the greatest guitar genius alive. (At least in North America anyhow). This is the kind of music so multi-faceted that it would take thousands of repeats to fully get. (And there have BEEN thousands, let me tell you!) I always get people into this "elevator music" with something accessible like Imaginary Day, or Letter From Home. These are the albums that would some with me to a desert island...

Thanks for the song!

Sweet! I'm glad it was appeciated. :) Also, thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into those as soon as I get my speakers set up. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you realize that you have the most beautiful face? I just saw the flaming lips live for the first time in my life!!!! And none of you can cut me down for bragging we don't get famous bands in alberta that often so when we do - it's a big deal, ok?!

I will now be stupidly happy and hippy-love-esque for the next several days.

And seriously! The confetti! I didn't know the world contained so much confetti! so good. brag brag brag.

...tell them you realize that life goes fast, it's hard to make the good times last, remember the sun doesn't go down, it's just an illusion caused by the world spinning 'round...

• 2 months later...

Archived