Premed 101 Forums

FAQ: What are my chances?

The actual planning part (what to connect to what) about 30 minutes. The actual drawing it out was the part that took a lot longer than I thought, probably 3-4 hours total.

At first, I was just going to do GPA and MCAT, but then I started making it and I thought, why the hell not just do the whole process so it can answer every single question that will ever come. I tried to make it informative, yet not too serious.

As for people copying it, I don't mind not getting the credit. LoL, I mean, I am posting on an internet forum with an arbitrary username. The more people who can see this the better.

As for people copying it, I don't mind not getting the credit. LoL, I mean, I am posting on an internet forum with an arbitrary username. The more people who can see this the better.

Lol. Yeah, and hopefully the less "what are my chances" threads. I'll bookmark this thread and just refer every thread like that to it. Lol. Ur insane.

*applauds*

I actually learned a few things!

Simple and easy to read, yet contains pretty much everything you need to know.

EDIT: Watch a near carbon copy of this appear in future Kaplan, Princeton Review, etc ... "How to get into medical school ..." books.