Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jesca

How do Canadian HIghschoolers calculate their GPA's??

And if you're in grade 9, I really have to say that there are more worthwhile things to do than to spend your time on the forums for nervous premeds. There'll be plenty of time to do that later when you're worrying about interviews and the MCAT.

And if you're in grade 9, I really have to say that there are more worthwhile things to do than to spend your time on the forums for nervous premeds. There'll be plenty of time to do that later when you're worrying about interviews and the MCAT.

LOL QFT lalalala

Don't worry; you're not yet a premed.

Take your energy away from forums for us paranoid premeds and channel it into your highschool studies and social life.

I'm not diminishing highschool. Highschool is a neat crucible for you to develop the personality, skills, and attitude necessary to do well in University.

For now, just surround yourself with good friends and do homework. Forget about this premed stuff until university.

the only time in highschool you should put a bit of effort into is 1st semester grade 12. thats it. do well in 1st semester that is all that matters. worry about uni when you get there. I really want a new subforum for prepremedders.