Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Argh... 3 exams in 2 days' date=' how will I survive the next two days! Friday afternoon cannot come soon enough!

Statistics exam here I come![/quote']

I have my stats exam on Monday then the next day I have a microbiology exam gahhh ....

Good luck w/ the 3 exams in 2 days though

i still can't hear, so im double posting this:

so i've finally come to the conclusion that i just wasted the last 5 hours of my time trying to get this direct usb to computer recording guitar to work, plus im hoping i didn't get permanent hearing damage from the random high gains on the computer.

4 lessons:

-Always use a MIDI interface, and PAY GOOD MONEY for it

-Say **** you to Audacity or Guitar Player or other cheap mac crap, I didn't spend hours trying to find torrents for LOGIC for this, forget even going through a MIDI keyboard now, unless its for keyboard I'm going all the way and mic-ing everything, I literally think I went deaf, I hope my hearing comes back

-motivation for good summer job, i need money money money for this ****

-k, if something doesn't work after 3.5 hrs, 5 wont make a difference, wtf am i thinking???

on an aside a scary military helicopter shook the ground, it's the wildrose alliance/extreme conservatives coming!!!!

i still can't hear, so im double posting this:

so i've finally come to the conclusion that i just wasted the last 5 hours of my time trying to get this direct usb to computer recording guitar to work, plus im hoping i didn't get permanent hearing damage from the random high gains on the computer.

4 lessons:

-Always use a MIDI interface, and PAY GOOD MONEY for it

-Say **** you to Audacity or Guitar Player or other cheap mac crap, I didn't spend hours trying to find torrents for LOGIC for this, forget even going through a MIDI keyboard now, unless its for keyboard I'm going all the way and mic-ing everything, I literally think I went deaf, I hope my hearing comes back

-motivation for good summer job, i need money money money for this ****

-k, if something doesn't work after 3.5 hrs, 5 wont make a difference, wtf am i thinking???

on an aside a scary military helicopter shook the ground, it's the wildrose alliance/extreme conservatives coming!!!!

hey bro you ever find it a drag to be this intelligent ?

nah, i'm cerebral when i need to be, playing dodgeball with trades guys on my team, when i need to be, it's a nice balance

in some of your late night replies, there's a House-esque tone to it. common dont like you find that kinda flattering.

• 2 weeks later...
At 4:10 pm today, Cass finished her last final exam of undergrad. It's so crazy that 4 years has flown by so fast. Time to catch up on some much needed sleep and parrrtyyy :)

Great job, Cass!

It feels really cold today. Not sure if it's because I have a cold or because it really is cold!

Can't wait to make some ginger tea tonight.

Good job to everyone done exams! And to everyone who still needs to write, good luck!

Archived