Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Does anyone want to laugh? continue reading...

Today was the first day of my volunteering at a lab. So the awkward moment when I fail to recognize my PI when he comes to talk to me, and I say to him "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm _____ " and he gives me a weird look, and I start backtracking when I realized who I was speaking to.

FYI, I actually already had a meeting with him from before. It's SO not my fault I didn't recognize him, he got a haircut and changed the way he parts his hair so can you blame me? I was so embarrassed I didn't know who he was.

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today was the first day of my volunteering at a lab. So the awkward moment when I fail to recognize my PI when he comes to talk to me, and I say to him "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm _____ " and he gives me a weird look, and I start backtracking when I realized who I was speaking to.

FYI, I actually already had a meeting with him from before. It's SO not my fault I didn't recognize him, he got a haircut and changed the way he parts his hair so can you blame me? I was so embarrassed I didn't know who he was.

lol.. funny. I am sure it wasn't that bad.;)

I'd have been pretty embarrassed too, but I'm sure he didn't think much of it. :)

I'm not sure why, but I found the bolded part to be the funniest.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I just want to wish every applicant in this round the best of luck tomorrow. You are all great and deserve a seat in medical school.

You have done all you could, and now it is up to fate. Please get a good night sleep and don't dwell on the decisions to be made tomorrow. Once again, good luck and best wishes!

ABSTRACT:)

Hello' date='

I just want to wish every applicant in this round the best of luck tomorrow. You are all great and deserve a seat in medical school.

You have done all you could, and now it is up to fate. Please get a good night sleep and don't dwell on the decisions to be made tomorrow. Once again, good luck and best wishes!

ABSTRACT:)[/quote']

I want to echo this comment. Good luck and congrats on making it to this point!

I just love study guides that come with a textbook that have a high degree of incorrect answers.

The only positive is that I knew their answers were wrong therefore I must know the material.

Still, what a crock

For what course, Aaron?

*pinches arm*

Yes.

(ouch)

Hey!

*backtostudying*

Haha, I have't been here in ages. Too preoccupied with the subforums!

Mostly.... Although no guarantees for later on this summer. I'm already too hot here in TO.... and it's not even June yet! I think I'm made for cold weather:rolleyes:

Lmao I forgot you're not used to this weather. TBH though it's much hotter now than it was last year. Today was intense

I'm waitlisted at McMaster so I started this today to try and pass the time:

IMG_20120525_174517.jpg

IMG_20120525_181740.jpg

It's a 1000 piece puzzle and I severely underestimated the difficulty of putting one of these together.

Archived