Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharaoh is gone (and they are seeking a new President ;) ) but the locosts have been arriving for thousands of years. And all you need do is occasionally click on our latest new member, to see how they seek arriving. :eek:

There should be something on this forum to block posting the same thing over and over.

Also, I have been on this forum for 2 years, and such locust invasions used to not happen before now,

Thanks. We get 3 months off, so plenty of time to get recharged for next year!

How's the puzzle coming along?

Haha nice nice. The puzzles waiting. Im chilling for the weekend and will get back to it on monday . Its insane !

MCAT is less than a week away and I'm going to TO for it.

Anyone wanna meet me in Toronto? I like people. PM me. Unless my PM box is full. Then wait until June and PM me. I"m in TO until June 6th.

Byeee!

Aw wish we could see each other, Ky!

G'luck on your MCAT!! And have a great trip to TO :)

Tomorrow I'm going to a hospital (at 07:30 no less) that doesn't have a website that shows up on google, neither does it show up on google maps itself. I actually had to manually search the map for a building that looks like a hospital in that area. Thats how french it is....google map doesn't recognize its existence, lol. Man I really need to learn some french. :rolleyes:

tumblr_m348xauj9a1r14cy4o1_500.gif

Tomorrow I'm going to a hospital (at 07:30 no less) that doesn't have a website that shows up on google, neither does it show up on google maps itself. I actually had to manually search the map for a building that looks like a hospital in that area. Thats how french it is....google map doesn't recognize its existence, lol. Man I really need to learn some french. :rolleyes:

Haha, I have a love/hate relationship with Google Maps because we have rural addresses here, and everyone calls roads by their names, not their route numbers, which is what Google uses. Or, there's that old PEI way of giving addresses "It's behind where the church used to be." Google has trouble with that.

You volunteering?

Haha, I have a love/hate relationship with Google Maps because we have rural addresses here, and everyone calls roads by their names, not their route numbers, which is what Google uses. Or, there's that old PEI way of giving addresses "It's behind where the church used to be." Google has trouble with that.

You volunteering?

No just an out-of-province med student in QC.

You volunteering?

Small towns!

"It's across from where the Dairy Queen was"

"It's in the old Sears store, not the last one, but the old old Sears store"

In Whitehorse there's a street called Robert Service Way, but everyone calls it south access road.

Small towns!

"It's across from where the Dairy Queen was"

"It's in the old Sears store, not the last one, but the old old Sears store"

In Whitehorse there's a street called Robert Service Way, but everyone calls it south access road.

Sounds quite a bit like PEI, hehe. When we had the federal election last year, my parents' voter registration cards gave the location as "The former Benjamin Moore."

I can't say how much I love that you live in Whitehorse. Ive got a bit of a thing for the north, though I've never been. My husband is from Fort Resolution in the NWT. At the moment, he's working just a few hours' drive from there, though he is in Alberta (barely.)

I'm buying a new laptop to replace my Dell which is a little too heavy/big to carry around... Short list now consists of Macbook Pro or Air 13" or the Vaio SA which is cheaper, has mostly better specs... and runs Windows which I like very much (liked XP, then switched to linux, then came back to Win 7).

Shortly starting a very interesting research project, and finally getting back to doing weights on my latest post-op shoulder! It's not perfect, and my biceps tendon is still quite angry and very tight when I use it more but it's coming along.

I'm buying a new laptop to replace my Dell which is a little too heavy/big to carry around... Short list now consists of Macbook Pro or Air 13" or the Vaio SA which is cheaper, has mostly better specs... and runs Windows which I like very much (liked XP, then switched to linux, then came back to Win 7).

Shortly starting a very interesting research project, and finally getting back to doing weights on my latest post-op shoulder! It's not perfect, and my biceps tendon is still quite angry and very tight when I use it more but it's coming along.

Choose the macbook pro - the macbook air is super nice but it doesn't have a DVD slot or whatever.

Here's a riddle I found in psychology textbook, who can solve it?

What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the twilight? and don't google it ;)

Choose the macbook pro - the macbook air is super nice but it doesn't have a DVD slot or whatever.

Here's a riddle I found in psychology textbook, who can solve it?

What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the twilight? and don't google it ;)

Man.

Crawling as a baby, then walking, then walking with a cane. Heard it before. :)

Archived