Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah yeah, andrew jackson kicked em out in the 1800s and they came back, i know the whole story back to jewish money changers in venice... just smile and be happy, find some tax loop holes, rent… be chill… i wouldnt wanna go the run paul route, if people took me seriously you'd prob get shot, lol

"Fractional reserve banking underpins the entire banking system, yet its effects on society are completely ignored. Our financial system consists of vast amounts of credit pyramided on top of very small amounts of real savings-- all backstopped by explicit and implicit government guarantees. This poses significant risks to the stability of the economy and monetary system, which ought to give pause to any serious observer of financial markets. Hopefully this hearing will create a greater understanding among the American people about the nature of the banking system, and begin the movement towards serious systematic reform. The American people deserve a financial system that is stable and efficient; one that operates without taxpayer subsidies and bailouts." - Congressman Dr. Ron Paul

Ben Bernanke and whoever owns his ass too, lol… o, we're all owned by someone...

The power brokers in US don't believe in regulation, they like free enterprise to a fault. Greed and being too shrewd has been exercised as a fine art in the US with the knowledge that the government wouldn't allow a collapse, thus, subsidies and bailout. The Bernie Madoffs in different forms are still out there, including Diamond and other bankers.

was he like pro… or did he look like he was totally outta control?

Have to admit, he looked pretty stable on the bike, but it still surprised me.

3721647818_438bac23e3.jpg

You poor, poor soul.

Good thing it's calorie-free Thursday.

:P

Archived