Premed 101 Forums

MCAT - Early 2010 writers unite!

The Law

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no, he wrote last summer..and the summer before that...and the summer before that :D

ideally i'm gonna write 3 times between april and sept 2010, see if i can get my 10 VR :P

Excusez-moi! You're the person who's written a billion admissions test. I've written two!

I wrote 2 summers ago and the summer before that...

first test: 9 PS, 10 VR, 9 BS, S

second test: 11 PS, 5 VR, 10 BS, T (go figure. :rolleyes:)

Excusez-moi! You're the person who's written a billion admissions test. I've written two!

I wrote 2 summers ago and the summer before that...

first test: 9 PS, 10 VR, 9 BS, S

second test: 11 PS, 5 VR, 10 BS, T (go figure. :rolleyes:)

Law is the only person I know who can get blazingly amazing scores in WS and yet somehow crap out on VR. Generally to be able to write you first have to be able to read :)

That's why late summer is a good option.

My masters is year round, so things won't let up during my summers. And I'm applying to the US this year and need my score to be back before June so that I'm totally good to go for US rolling admission! Alors, I gotta get a move on!!

My masters is year round, so things won't let up during my summers. And I'm applying to the US this year and need my score to be back before June so that I'm totally good to go for US rolling admission! Alors, I gotta get a move on!!

Yup. Get your move on.

I'm praying that I just get in and don't have to rewrite (delusional)...lol. I convocate in Spring so I don't intend to take any summer courses, even if I end up doing a "5th" year of study.

Archived