Premed 101 Forums

MCAT - Early 2010 writers unite!

The Law

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yikes, I'll have to keep looking or just go with an April date if that's the case. But to be honest, I want to wait till a few weeks from now before I decide anything. There's still quite a bit of time until Jan 30th and I'm not in that bad of a shape right now. But we'll see! :)

• 2 weeks later...
You can tell there is pressure when Law is studying the MCAT on prime holiday time! Best of luck, kick that test's ass :)

Thanks R!! I will be doing my best. This week has mostly been spent on grad stuff though, makes me worry about my MCAT, but since I'm moving it from Jan 30th, I think I'll be fine. GAH stupid balancing act... MCAT + Grad crap, why do I do this to myself all the time?! :P I guess I love torture.

I HATE VERBAL. You know, I thought I smoked the verbal section too since I understood all the passages down pat and it was within my repertoire of knowledge - it was all science and social science - no humanities except for one easy one. *Sigh* I think that 9 is a high score for me. I book after May 16 I suppose.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm so stoked, just did 2 sections of AAMC 6, will do the last tomorrow:

BS - 12 (got only 1 biological question wrong, but got like 14/19 on orgo <_< ). Then I did a verbal, 3 years ago scored a 9 on it... this time.. a 12. :D Ah, finally some scores to make me happy.

Archived