Premed 101 Forums

Grad School Courses

Physiological Basis of Disease through IMS is very easy. Providing they don't change it when you take it, the course consists of two essays (2 pages double spaced each) and a participation mark (just show up). There are weekly lectures about an interesting disease from a clinician. Highly recommend this course.

• 7 months later...
Anybody else have suggestions? I think I'm going to be taking that course, but I need one more!

I took Physio basis of diseases last year ( in my first year) it was really easy. Ill be taking LMP1510 which I hear is also really easy in the fall semester. I am also venturing and taking MSC1008 - embryology and teratology in spring ( just in case med does work out..i would get a head start :)

so technically Law you were in my seminar course...:cool:

I took Physio basis of diseases last year ( in my first year) it was really easy. Ill be taking LMP1510 which I hear is also really easy in the fall semester. I am also venturing and taking MSC1008 - embryology and teratology in spring ( just in case med does work out..i would get a head start :)

so technically Law you were in my seminar course...:cool:

Oh that is cool. What modules did you end up doing?

I did one and will be doing the other in the fall. I did the clinical experience for non-clinicians..what about you?

I wanted to do that one, but they couldn't find a clinician who could supervise me. Strangely enough, I work with a bunch of doctors all day and I'm sure one of them would do it! I took the proteomics module. If I can convince them to let one of the clinicians who I work with be my "clinical mentor" or whatever for that clinical experience module, then I'll do that one. Now I'll register for the patho basis of disease course, and then pick ONE MORE!! What's LMP1510 all about?

Archived