Premed 101 Forums

2nd Annual PM101 Fantasy Baseball Orgasm

We're about to embark on SEASON 2 of PREMED101 fantasy baseball orgasm. Come join other premed101 fantasy baseball nuts! Our reigning champion is janny_jan, who managed to kick all of our asses last year. :P She's a feisty one, I tell ya!

More info:

Link to join: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=ID.ufdwkUf0

To join you will need:

1. League ID: 682176

2. Password to join: doc

Live Draft will be friday, april 16 @ 10pm.

Note: you can rank your fave players before draft day in case you aren't there

League will begin on April 19.

Max 12 teams.

Top 8 will be in the playoffs.

JOIN NOW, spots ARE limited.

Woo, our league is about half full! Come on baseball lovers, let's goo BLUE JAYS. :P Sign up.

Dumb question of the day: do you need a yahoo e-mail in order to do it? Because I can't figure out how to get in (yes I really am that computer illiterate. haha)

Also: GO JAYS :D Wish I lived closer so I could actually go to the games!

Dumb question of the day: do you need a yahoo e-mail in order to do it? Because I can't figure out how to get in (yes I really am that computer illiterate. haha)

Also: GO JAYS :D Wish I lived closer so I could actually go to the games!

Yeah, I think you do! It only takes a minute! ;)

• 5 months later...

Good season, everyone!!!! I thought I was done for when oh, i dont know..ALL OF MY PITCHERS WERE GETTING INJURED. Pumped to come out on top for the 2nd time running :cool: And that is the extent of my trash talk....now I'd like The Law to comment on how awesome I am at fantasy baseball :P

Congrats Janny! :D

Next year... I'm taking your title! :P

Does being the Consolation side winner mean anything? haha! jk

Law... is there a hockey pool or anything we can start up (I'd set it up, but I have no idea how to do that)? That'd be pretty sweet if we could get something like that going...

Archived