Premed 101 Forums

If you do not complete BSc before entrance to dentistry...

Hey. If you are a 3rd year and got accepted into dentistry, what happens to your BSc?

Do you recieve it automatically when you get into dentistry program? or you just never get it?

I got into dentistry this year and will not be able to complete my BSc before the enterance. Although I'm technically 4th year, I was doing my coop this year, so I was year behind. I was hoping they will give me BSc automatically :P

Nope, sorry dude!

But in all honesty, think of it this way: hoping to get ur BSc when you are on your way to a DDS is like hoping to get a typewriter after you've just been offered a laptop. Once you get the laptop, the typewriter is more or less useless! Just there for show :)

Sorry, really weak analogy but I'm super exhausted hahaha.

lol why do you even want a bachelor's degree? Theyre pretty useless no?

Yeah I agree it's useless.. but Why wouldn't you if it's as simple as just sending a form in.. to get an extra degree on your resume

Never know what's gonna happen in your life... ehh ?

Yeah I agree it's useless.. but Why wouldn't you if it's as simple as just sending a form in.. to get an extra degree on your resume

Never know what's gonna happen in your life... ehh ?

You worked hard for 3 years - nice to have something to show.

I had a friend at uwo who did the same thing after he went to meds.

true that. dont forget the 15K+ you wouldve spent on those 3 years lol. all for a little piece of paper

Archived