Premed 101 Forums

Post your friday alarm clock wakeup song.

Renoir

I had to laugh at myself today because of mine.

Everybody post your friday wakeup time and song...

5:27

Jay-z - Big Pimpin'

gd old stuff. I like P.I.M.P better but big Pimpin is still not bad. The sun woke me up at 9:30. room got soooooooooooooo hot.

My alarm clock is one of my cats digging at my hair. "My" cat, Dragonheart, just LOVES digging at my hair (slightly longer than shoulder length) and it is very effective at waking me up.

Caylynn, what if your cat decides to leave you alone on a very important day?? They have ESP you know, and I sincerely believe they are evil. So combine those two things, and you have a passive-agressive hair-clawing-but-not-on-the-impontant-days monster!!

annoying alarm. I can't wake up to music as it will just incorporate itself into whatever I'm dreaming about and I won't wake up.

Same here. It's really hard to incorporate an annoying buzzing sound into a dream. Plus, if it were a song I'd find it way to easy to just sit there and listen to it instead of actually getting out of bed:p. With the alarm noise, I have to get out of bed to turn the *$%#ing beeping off.

AquaClocky.jpg

Set your snooze time, 0-9 min

Snooze once before he runs away

Choose 0 and he runs right away

Can jump from up to 3 feet

Alarm beeps in random pattern (think R2 on Acid)

:eek: That's totally what I need!!! Especially in the winter when I run to hit the snooze button and then run back to my nice warm bed (my room is in the basement, and so in the middle of winter it's like 14C in my room- brrrr!) If I had to run after it a) I'd wake up easier (get the blood flowing) and B) I wouldn't want to climb back into bed

Whoever invented that is a genius! :D

Caylynn, what if your cat decides to leave you alone on a very important day?? They have ESP you know, and I sincerely believe they are evil. So combine those two things, and you have a passive-agressive hair-clawing-but-not-on-the-impontant-days monster!!

You've never met my "boys" - they are the sweetest, most loving cats ever. :) In fact, people say that Sphynx are part-cat, part-child, part-monkey and part-dog. They thrive on human companionship and needs lots of attention. And they lavish plenty of affection on my husband and I as well.

I also have an alarm clock, but Dragonheart (he was named by his breeder, not by me :P) regularly wakes me up 5 minutes before the alarm goes off. He is amazingly consistent, and about as far from evil as you can ever get!

You've never met my "boys" - they are the sweetest, most loving cats ever. :) In fact, people say that Sphynx are part-cat, part-child, part-monkey and part-dog. They thrive on human companionship and needs lots of attention. And they lavish plenty of affection on my husband and I as well.

Please never teach them how to ice skate! :)

Archived