Premed 101 Forums

Nov DAT Results are in!!!

I just got my results in the mail from the Canadian Dental Association.

RC 24

Bio 20

Chem 20

PAT 23

Carving 16 (yeah, I got messed up with the yellow, weird soap)

Am I competitive enough?

How did everyone else do?

Here is the score scale from the test (if posting this isn't allowed let me know and I'll delete it):

datscorescalenov2010.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never got mine yet either...I wrote in nov too.

I just got my results in the mail from the Canadian Dental Association.

RC 24

Bio 20

Chem 20

PAT 23

Carving (yeah, I got messed up with the yellow, weird soap)

Am I competitive enough?

How did everyone else do?

Here is the score scale from the test (if posting this isn't allowed let me know and I'll delete it):

datscorescalenov2010.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not yet; then again, I'm away at school and my parents are on vacation. Maybe I can call our mail lady? haha.

I specifically rewrote just to up my carving score, and those distributions don't look very friendly .. either great or terrible.

Just don't mess up interview and you're in.

Did anyone from out west get their scores?

I live in Toronto and I got my results in the mail today :D pleasant surprise during UofT exam season.. so cold today...:

Reading: 25

Biology: 25

Chemistry: 25

Science Total: 25

Academic Average: 25

Perception: 23

Carving 16

It's funny how carving is my lowest given that it's the only thing i prepared for after taking the american DATs in september...

I live in Toronto and I got my results in the mail today :D pleasant surprise during UofT exam season.. so cold today...:

Reading: 25

Biology: 25

Chemistry: 25

Science Total: 25

Academic Average: 25

Perception: 23

Carving 16

It's funny how carving is my lowest given that it's the only thing i prepared for after taking the american DATs in september...

anyone else in toronto receive theirs to confirm? im from toronto still didnt get anything...

wow congrats guys...the scores are good! im curious, did any of you who have scored high on RC had trouble finishing the last passage on bridges or felt they did not do well on it? I did so just wanted to gauge how lenient they were with scoring RC.

I didnt have much of a problem with that passage. It was somewhat complicated.. with alot of facts but nothing too crazy. I thought it was harder then the other 2 passages but not by that much...

Archived