Premed 101 Forums

What will the first year schedule be like? More importantly, when are our half days? Trying to figure out a possible schedule for my job....

You won't know when your half days are until you show up. You'll find out during O-week. Outside of that, 8:30 to 4:30ish every day. Two half days a week.

What will the first year schedule be like? More importantly, when are our half days? Trying to figure out a possible schedule for my job....

Hey,

I think it's a bit rare for people to have a job during first year, though some people certainly manage it (ex: teaching fitness classes, tutoring, MCAT instruction).

Here's a schedule from this page:

curriculumschematic.png

Here's an example of a typical week in first year:

5jWKuoa_Oz9bb0Z6a6ISF2dpZ46s8rC1hi5rl46N6UP_SZAe9le_uWwLiFW5UfsqPkFZfs9b6SuisM1clYXOqUfo_h03igf5vBHHtLxT5EovIAgHJb9gsNMbtrHDHyc

Does everyone have the same half days, or do different people have small groups on different days?

Different people will have small groups (i.e.: "PCCIA", "Clinical Skills") on different days.

For example, you might have PCCIA every Wednesday and then Clinical skills every Friday.

Small group days change every semester.

Hey,

I think it's a bit rare for people to have a job during first year, though some people certainly manage it (ex: teaching fitness classes, tutoring, MCAT instruction).

Here's a schedule from this page:

curriculumschematic.png

Here's an example of a typical week in first year:

5jWKuoa_Oz9bb0Z6a6ISF2dpZ46s8rC1hi5rl46N6UP_SZAe9le_uWwLiFW5UfsqPkFZfs9b6SuisM1clYXOqUfo_h03igf5vBHHtLxT5EovIAgHJb9gsNMbtrHDHyc

Oooh very interesting. Looks like I won't actually be able to find out until O-week =(

Trying to keep my license and make some extra mony for the first & second year... and maybe also get a good corporate plan for my phone :D

Thanks for you help!

Archived