Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

prob get them to give free booster juice to me, just for being me. i have no clue what I want, because everything i would suggest has two sides to it.

do you like booster juice

Don't reckon I've ever had it. Had Jugo Juice; that was pretty good.

What are you going to be doing an hour from now?

prob studying for exams or sleep so i can head to the library tmw.

why are ppl so pissy when you ask about money in a prospective career, especially when it is online.....

Not being rude, but it's probably because it isn't your business. I wouldn't call it "pissy" I would call it "they want privacy and it isn't your business".

How many moons does Jupiter have?

no clue. I took first yr astronomy but forgot everything after. I think titian might be on jupitor or that could be saturn.

^I do think ppl on yahoo answers could just not respond if they are upset with a prospective PT student is inquiring...not like someone on a first date asking how much you make

do you like the band bastille?

no clue. I took first yr astronomy but forgot everything after. I think titian might be on jupitor or that could be saturn.

^I do think ppl on yahoo answers could just not respond if they are upset with a prospective PT student is inquiring...not like someone on a first date asking how much you make

do you like the band bastille?

No. I've only heard that Pompeii? song and due to it being overplayed beyond belief, I've decided to dislike the entire band.

What's the best TV show ever in your opinion?

No. I've only heard that Pompeii? song and due to it being overplayed beyond belief, I've decided to dislike the entire band.

What's the best TV show ever in your opinion?

magic school bus haha

If there was a hair in your food at a restaurant, would you just pick it out and ignore it or complain

magic school bus haha

If there was a hair in your food at a restaurant, would you just pick it out and ignore it or complain

I would just politely ask for a new one lol who knows what else could be in there.

Funniest thing a prof of yours has said or done?

i prefer starbucks but i will go to tims if it is more convenient. I am not a coffee snob, i usually drink drip coffee from my costco coffee maker. I remember one of my friend's girlfriend brought tim hortons coffee in the morning for her bf and his roommate (me), she was def my fav.

olive garden unlimited bread sticks or red lobster unlimited cheese biscusts? (same parent company)

i prefer starbucks but i will go to tims if it is more convenient. I am not a coffee snob, i usually drink drip coffee from my costco coffee maker. I remember one of my friend's girlfriend brought tim hortons coffee in the morning for her bf and his roommate (me), she was def my fav.

olive garden unlimited bread sticks or red lobster unlimited cheese biscusts? (same parent company)

Breadsticks, 100 percent! I once ate at Red Lobster 2 nights in a row, and now everything there tastes like it was injected with sugar!

Do you buy into the "college should be the best years of your life" mentality?

Making way more money while working way less hours!

What are your plans for the summer?

If I get into med school, then vegas baby.....if I don't then its the usual work, volunteer, research, maybe a summer class or two. Second part is probably going to happen regardless haha.

What's your favorite car?