Premed 101 Forums
Cerena

Ask a question for the person below you.

I prefer to have all the answers. One unanswered question is OK (that's what research is about!) but too many will drive me nuts!!

How do you like to say goodbye to friends, profs, mentors, and acquaintances after a 3 year journey?

i say bye, life moves on. I will keep in touch with the ppl i am close with.

what is your stance on internet privacy?

- I recently installed a bunch of apps, as an attempt to get stop sites from tracking me. I would use Tor but that makes my computer so slow.

i say bye, life moves on. I will keep in touch with the ppl i am close with.

what is your stance on internet privacy?

- I recently installed a bunch of apps, as an attempt to get stop sites from tracking me. I would use Tor but that makes my computer so slow.

I don't care so much about my private information as I do the about the infringement on civil liberties.

Did you see the Nirvana rocknroll hall of fame induction afterparty performance? If so, what'd you think of it?

I don't care so much about my private information as I do the about the infringement on civil liberties.

Did you see the Nirvana rocknroll hall of fame induction afterparty performance? If so, what'd you think of it?

nah man

How was your day?

On 4/14/2014 at 12:24 PM, thehockeykid said:

playing the waiting game for admissions, honestly not impressed. i got an exam later on too

how do you feel about bitcoin prices dropping to <500

REVIVING THE DEAD. Considering Bitcoin is up to ~$8000 rn, I don't feel.

Juggling or magic?

2 hours ago, Thistimenextyear said:

Magic ftw although juggling is magical for me.

How do you deal with solitude?

You need to embrace and enjoy yourself and time alone which allows you to self-reflect, relax and to do whatever it is that you enjoy on your own.

why medicine as opposed to other careers, don’t say money as you are then only fooling yourself, and do you have a Plan B as backup?