Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

I missed it (I'm a bad Canadian…)

Do you think the total number of medals or total number of golds should be used in 'winning' medal counts for the Olympics?

The Olympics is about the pursuit of excellence of exceptionally talented individuals, not about the gold medals received by each country.

What is your favourite sport in which you participate?

Downhill skiing

What is your favourite season?

My official answer is fall. I love the colour of the leaves, the temperature is perfect and don't get me started on pumpkin pie or pumpkin spiced lattes.

That being said, usually by the time we are half-way through a season I am anxious for the next. I don't think I could live somewhere without four distinct seasons.

Where is the farthest place that you've traveled to?

Where is the farthest place that you've traveled to?

Nice! Fall is my favourite season as well (notwithstanding its rainfall). The temperature is just ideal for outdoor running.

As for the farthest place I've traveled to- London, UK.

For the poster below: What is your favourite dog breed and why?

Nice! Fall is my favourite season as well (notwithstanding its rainfall). The temperature is just ideal for outdoor running.

As for the farthest place I've traveled to- London, UK.

For the poster below: What is your favourite dog breed and why?

Jack Russell Terrirer (what's the story Wishbone? :P )

Are you ready for Winter to be over, or are you making the best of the extra snow?

killing it while getting minor injuries

Whats the craziest food you've tried?

Food I almost tried; once I was at my uncle's house and he served "meat" (?) Turned out it was roadkill deer. He believes in no wastage.

What single food would you bring to a deserted island? Don't cheat and say something healthy!! Let's assume it provides everything you 'need'

Food I almost tried; once I was at my uncle's house and he served "meat" (?) Turned out it was roadkill deer. He believes in no wastage.

What single food would you bring to a deserted island? Don't cheat and say something healthy!! Let's assume it provides everything you 'need'

LOL healthy! I'd bring nutella obviously.

Would you rather be a crummy doctor or not a doctor at all?