Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

No I don't know what it is. Is that too lame, did you want someone to actually try to define it?

It's chemistry...organic if I recall. Mirror images of each other that always confuse the **** out of me cuz I can't understand why you can't simply flip them and then they're the same. Lol. No, you're not lame...you're honest and I (at least) enjoy it.

Dear god...how do I get facts like that out of my head?

It's chemistry...organic if I recall. Mirror images of each other that always confuse the **** out of me cuz I can't understand why you can't simply flip them and then they're the same. Lol. No, you're not lame...you're honest and I (at least) enjoy it.

Dear god...how do I get facts like that out of my head?

Booze. Or, if you're like me, it just makes you Cliff Clavin (from Cheers).... In which case.... you're doomed. :P

Best/most interesting piece of information floating around in your head that you can't get rid of? :D

What's you favorite thing about senior citizens?

Booze.

Best/most interesting piece of information floating around in your head that you can't get rid of? :D

Good old drunk seniors. No wonder they can't drive.

The first thing that popped into my head was immortal jellyfish. Look it up if you don't know it. Also the door to hell. At least I think that's what it's called.

Oh god, you gotta start in UG. I'm running an EM study right now and I haven't even considered my own thesis yet.

Kind of research you want?

Officially, non whatsoever. I want to avoid it like the plague.

Unofficially, I always wanted to take a set of identical twins and like, raise one normally but raise the other using a language that doesn't exist, or just screw with his brain and see what happens.

Pepsi or Coke?

Officially, non whatsoever. I want to avoid it like the plague.

Unofficially, I always wanted to take a set of identical twins and like, raise one normally but raise the other using a language that doesn't exist, or just screw with his brain and see what happens.

Pepsi or Coke?

Coke. Have you ever heard of Rum & Pepsi? I don't think so.

Are you dressing up for halloween?