Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

My oldest sister passed away a couple of years back. My middle sister cleans houses for a living after graduating from a business course at Mohawk College and my brother works for Canada Post.

Do you seperate your whites from your darks?

No, I prefer to let them mingle in the washer..

do you iron your clothes?

My oldest sister passed away a couple of years back. My middle sister cleans houses for a living after graduating from a business course at Mohawk College and my brother works for Canada Post.

Do you seperate your whites from your darks?

When I have enough of both, yes. I also separate towels from everything else and rags/dishtowels get their own load too. So do sheets. Needless to say because I separate everything so much, I wait until I have A LOT of laundry to do:o

EDIT: I'll answer abstract's too: yes, I do iron my clothes (when at home) here, I've found a spray that works AMAZING. So not at the moment. But I do for dress clothes.

Are you the bug or the windshield today (or if you prefer, are you the Louisville slugger or the ball)? Bonus internetz points if you get my reference :D

When I have enough of both, yes. I also separate towels from everything else and rags/dishtowels get their own load too. So do sheets. Needless to say because I separate everything so much, I wait until I have A LOT of laundry to do:o

EDIT: I'll answer abstract's too: yes, I do iron my clothes (when at home) here, I've found a spray that works AMAZING. So not at the moment. But I do for dress clothes.

Are you the bug or the windshield today (or if you prefer, are you the Louisville slugger or the ball)? Bonus internetz points if you get my reference :D

I am always the bug. :|

Do wipers annoy you?