Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Nope. I am divorced and been so since 1984. I am almost 50 and if he has not shown up by now he never will. Besides that I like my freedom too much at this stage in life.

Do you like camping?

I have roughed it in a summer camp as counsellor but never actually went camping. I now like creature comforts. :)

Which is more important to you as a potential s.o.:

A) someone who has a sense of humour and is kind, down to earth

or

B) someone who is goal oriented, high intelligent and more serious?

I have roughed it in a summer camp as counsellor but never actually went camping. I now like creature comforts. :)

Which is more important to you as a potential s.o.:

A) someone who has a sense of humour and is kind, down to earth

or

B) someone who is goal oriented, high intelligent and more serious?

Thankfully i have both A and B in her :)

Plans for the weekend?

16 more years, leaving her son a week as king. :P

Seriously, how long do you think her son will be king?

Not very long (I secretly wish Charles would get bypassed). I can't wait to say King William and Queen Katherine.

Do you support the British Monarchy? Why/Why not?

Not very long (I secretly wish Charles would get bypassed). I can't wait to say King William and Queen Katherine.

Do you support the British Monarchy? Why/Why not?

Not really although I do like William & Katherine and prefer Charles be bypassed. We are a member of the so-called Commonwealth which is worthless, e.g., no preferential trade concessions with UK etc. We do not need a monarch to be our Head of State, the monarchy is irrelevant to us. Decades ago before we were born, in movie theaters, G-d Save The Queen was played, we are a land of immigrants, only a minority consider the monarchy relevant to us as Canadians. The recent visit of William & Katherine cost Canadians millions which could better go to our homeless, instead a show is put on at our expenses, let the Windsor family pay for the trip, they can afford it instead of being parasites off Canadians who have more important priorities where to spend the funds!

What's for supper?

Not really although I do like William & Katherine and prefer Charles be bypassed. We are a member of the so-called Commonwealth which is worthless, e.g., no preferential trade concessions with UK etc. We do not need a monarch to be our Head of State, the monarchy is irrelevant to us. Decades ago before we were born, in movie theaters, G-d Save The Queen was played, we are a land of immigrants, only a minority consider the monarchy relevant to us as Canadians. The recent visit of William & Katherine cost Canadians millions which could better go to our homeless, instead a show is put on at our expenses, let the Windsor family pay for the trip, they can afford it instead of being parasites off Canadians who have more important priorities where to spend the funds!

What's for supper?

I disagree with your above reply. Pizza!!!!! My favourite!

What's for dessert?

My daughter's b-day cake--she's not allowed to use the Easy Bake Oven until her cake is all gone. Lol. (Bourbon chicken for supper....omg)

Weekend plans?

LOL! Taking away the easybake oven? Oh no you didn't just do that ;) But dinner/dessert sound delicious.

Looks like I've got a date with the books, lots of midterms still to go :( we'll see if I can get some off time in there.

Plans for Halloween?

LOL! Taking away the easybake oven? Oh no you didn't just do that ;) But dinner/dessert sound delicious.

Looks like I've got a date with the books, lots of midterms still to go :( we'll see if I can get some off time in there.

Plans for Halloween?

To study.

What do you like about Canada the most?

PS I don't have strong feeling about the monarchy, I simply answered your question fully as you requested.

i didn't buy a costume, so i will probably just put something together I have at home. I am celebrating tmw not, on monday. I may be like something simple perhaps a janitor (i can take my broom or vacum with me to the bars) I can just start sweeping in the floor in the middle of the dance floor

Do you think girls or guys make better friends? please explain why

i didn't buy a costume, so i will probably just put something together I have at home. I am celebrating tmw not, on monday. I may be like something simple perhaps a janitor (i can take my broom or vacum with me to the bars) I can just start sweeping in the floor in the middle of the dance floor

Do you think girls or guys make better friends? please explain why

I think both make great friends, it really doesn't matter whether the person is male or female, it depends on what type of person they are and how well you get along with each other.

What is your biggest regret?

I think both make great friends, it really doesn't matter whether the person is male or female, it depends on what type of person they are and how well you get along with each other.

What is your biggest regret?

Honestly, too many to count. Each unique in their own way and can't pick out a larger regret. I have a problem with people who claim they have no regrets. That is the biggest bunch of bull****. Everybody makes mistakes and has regrets one way or another, it's called life.

What is the significance of your username? I often wonder why people choose the names they did.

Honestly, too many to count. Each unique in their own way and can't pick out a larger regret. I have a problem with people who claim they have no regrets. That is the biggest bunch of bull****. Everybody makes mistakes and has regrets one way or another, it's called life.

What is the significance of your username? I often wonder why people choose the names they did.

My username comes from one of my favourite movies. Bridget Jones (and the sequel) is my go-to movie when I am feeling particularly lonely or sad. It picks me up every time I watch it. Looking at Colin Firth isn't too bad either. :)

Do you shop at Walmart?

My username comes from one of my favourite movies. Bridget Jones (and the sequel) is my go-to movie when I am feeling particularly lonely or sad. It picks me up every time I watch it. Looking at Colin Firth isn't too bad either. :)

Do you shop at Walmart?

No I don't. Though, this is largely because I like to support small businesses as much as I can.

Do you wear slippers?

Turn and burn. Translation = study

Do you normally crash following the midterm/finals rush and if so, how long does it last?

Never. Like a Swiss watch, tick tock, tick tock, or a marathon, one must navigate professionally always to remain on course and just keep going at the same pace. Neither rain, sleet, hail or midterms have affected my motivation to remain at the same pace. Sort of like having several irons in the fire in the business world. Having succeeded in mass plans?one undertaking cannot reduce the momentum for the others still in the fire. :P I allowed myself to crash during Xmas break and summers.

What are your Christmas plans, going away?