Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Ahh my bad, my brain has fallen out.

When's your last exam/when does holiday break start?

Well I guess your answers to my question is no; the thread has not ended!

As always, my last final is on 20th December, but my holidays officially begin on 26th December.

If you were given the chance to have a 'talking parrot' as a pet, would you consider it as having it, given that it can be very annoying?

Well I guess your answers to my question is no; the thread has not ended!

As always, my last final is on 20th December, but my holidays officially begin on 26th December.

If you were given the chance to have a 'talking parrot' as a pet, would you consider it as having it, given that it can be very annoying?

Actually they are okay. They make the telephone ringing sound, the garbage truck taking on garbage, make the sound of the alarm. can sound like different people, ect. True, you have no control over what sound will be made when. Oh. they will also bark like the dog.

Are you studying tonight?

Actually they are okay. They make the telephone ringing sound, the garbage truck taking on garbage, make the sound of the alarm. can sound like different people, ect. True, you have no control over what sound will be made when. Oh. they will also bark like the dog.

Are you studying tonight?

No. Taking a few days off since mid-terms are done.

What's going on in your mind right NOW?

I definitely don't and I think it's a complete waste of time. Going over it a thousand times without much progress is like going on a diet but still eating 5 burgers a day :P

Do you shop at bulk barn? lol so random

lol so random I was actually there a couple of hours ago! I love the selection :)

soup or salad?