Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Gym, house work, yard work, meal prep for the next week, studying for 3-4 hours then enjoying a movie with my lady who i havent spent much time with in the past couple weeks.

Where do you draw sources of inspiration to keep plugging from?

The trreasured memory of someone who died too young and unnecessarily, who profoundly changed my life, is the continuing and unwavering source of my inspiration and motivation.

Milkshake, smothies or ice cream?

i'd find it amusing, and probably give him 10 bucks for lunch, if you're going to steal, you might as well go big or go home, i don't think the flea markets are paying much for staplers nowadays

what would you do in the same situation.

green

what would u do if you think a coworker is stealing office supplies?

I'd talk to him/her privately and see why, and go from there.

What would you do in this scenario (which happened to me a few days ago): you're a server at a student bar where the managers have made sure to over-emphasize the importance of checking IDs and making sure underagers aren't sneaking drinks. You're serving a table of a father and son where the son is clearly underage and drinking his dad's beer.

I'd talk to him/her privately and see why, and go from there.

What would you do in this scenario (which happened to me a few days ago): you're a server at a student bar where the managers have made sure to over-emphasize the importance of checking IDs and making sure underagers aren't sneaking drinks. You're serving a table of a father and son where the son is clearly underage and drinking his dad's beer.

I would ask them to leave or report this to a manager, thereby complying with the rules, the law and protecting my job. For the sake of one tip, I would not put myself in jeopardy. If I knew the people, I would tell them they are putting my employment in jeopardy and would need to leave and would not serve any more alcohol at the table.

Are you tired out today?

I would ask them to leave or report this to a manager, thereby complying with the rules, the law and protecting my job. For the sake of one tip, I would not put myself in jeopardy. If I knew the people, I would tell them they are putting my employment in jeopardy and would need to leave and would not serve any more alcohol at the table.

Are you tired out today?

Nah! I'm feeling' good.

How long does it take u to get ready in the morning?

over played

whats your opinion on having a professor as a father? Would it be okay for you to be in his class?

Nothing wrong with it. One of my favorite profs from when I was in astronomy has 5 kids, and a couple of his daughters took his 1st year class. I'm friends with one of them, and she likes to tell people that the worst grade she ever got (a C-) was in her dad's class. :) If my dad was a prof, I'd take classes from him. He's a pretty interesting guy.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?

an al-jazeera documentary on the flaws of the pan-am bombing investigation

do you think violent retaliation by occupy wall street protestors against excessive police violence is appropriate, if (as) democratically elected (as Barack Obama) Hugo Chavez used police violence to suppress a similar protest in Venezuela would your answer change?

Nothing wrong with it. One of my favorite profs from when I was in astronomy has 5 kids, and a couple of his daughters took his 1st year class. I'm friends with one of them, and she likes to tell people that the worst grade she ever got (a C-) was in her dad's class. :) If my dad was a prof, I'd take classes from him. He's a pretty interesting guy.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?

no, an eye for an eye makes the world blind

would u be upset if u left ur seat and ur date ate like half of your dinner? like i ate half ur baked potato, or all your fries, or a chicken strip given that situation where i am covering the costs

I would not say a word about it and never see or communicate with the person again as it shows a total lack of character.

Anybody else up early?

I would not say a word about it and never see or communicate with the person again as it shows a total lack of character.

Anybody else up early?

Yes, I enjoy skating.

Do you ski?

No! But I want to this winter!

I actually want to get super toned this winter! No classes as of now so it's possible :P

How many languages can you speak fluently in?

sorry to interrupt the flow, that's a profoundly telling answer, i guess the only blind people should be the oppressed, and for the most part that literal to your idiom (beaten down) as well as symbolic (blind to the complexity of the subtle, coercive and oppressive forces that shape what, until now, was apathy)

no, an eye for an eye makes the world blind