Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Cocoa.

Anybody going to watch 60 Minutes in a few minutes?

Muse, that latte sounds pretty good. Just had a mocha at second cup and it was delicious.

Future_doc, no I will not. I had a coffee and I can't stop answering PMs right now. Coffee + already overly enthusiastic Cerena = bad idea.

Do you want to write a book one day?

Muse, that latte sounds pretty good. Just had a mocha at second cup and it was delicious.

Future_doc, no I will not. I had a coffee and I can't stop answering PMs right now. Coffee + already overly enthusiastic Cerena = bad idea.

Do you want to write a book one day?

No. But I never really thought about it either.

Favourite flavor of ice cream?

I don't like eggs.

Wow, you have no sense of humour. Seriously, how many of you would fight to have a prescription changed, not take it at all, or take your chances if given something you aren't supposed to take?

I would fight it for sure. And even though I couldn't b-slap the doc, I DEFINITELY would be in my mind. And if the pharmacist filled the prescription even after I mentioned that I shouldn't be taking medications that lower seizure thresholds, I'd slap him too.

Cnussey- Don't take the meds (yet). Go see another doc if you can. Or go back and ask that one what the hell he was thinking and explain VERY firmly why you're so concerned (and maybe he'll at least explain why he thinks taking the medication outweighs the possible deleterious side effects).

Why am I absolutely exhausted at 7pm, but by 11pm (or later) I'm completely wide awake? (And how can I fix it?)

sorry, are you for real? unprofessional! i ended up in the hospital once because i was on two meds that interacted with each other and were both well within the docs scope of practice, if i saw the mother ****er again i'd punch him in the face... man o man, it's like university enfeebles kids minds, if you have a seizure when you're driving you can kill yourself and a bunch of people

no that's unprofessional.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_sleep_phase_syndrome, I have the exact same "problem", there's actually been quite a lot of research into this so there is a lot a biological info (instead of more psychiatric behavioural info). Treatments are listed there, I fix it by being lucky enough to schedule my day around my weird sleep schedule, but if you're stuck doing 8-4 it sucks... it's actually a really important thing to consider when choosing work (project based work, medical fields with more flexible hours etc.)

Why am I absolutely exhausted at 7pm, but by 11pm (or later) I'm completely wide awake? (And how can I fix it?)

oh shoot, i forgot to ask a question; what's you're favourite song right now? i'm really digging young blood by the naked and famous