Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Neither. I'm deathly afraid of dogs, and I think cats are creepy. Although I do think that puppies and kittens are incredibly cute.

Weirdest phobia?

I was scared of flowers when I was a kid. I trace it back to my grandma telling me that snapdragons would "bite" you if you stuck your finger in them (which she thought was fun and cute, but I thought was terrifying), and reading a Peter Rabbit book that said that he "upset a flower pot" (which I thought meant he made it mad, not that he knocked it over). So I thought that flowers would get mad and bite me.

What time did it get dark where you were today (on the shortest day of the year!)?

Boarding in St. Moritz :( i'd even settle for Whistler or Lake Louise right now booo

fav xmas memory?

Lying under the tree in my parent's living room reading a book from my grandmother--great expectations--while my family lazed around the room. So calm, so pretty, so perfect.

What do you do with leftovers?

We eat them. I hate wasting food, especially meat (I don't like to think that an animal died and it was wasted).

What's the nicest present you've gotten for someone this year? (Don't answer if they might read here!)

The gift of encouraging me to pursue my dreams despite the struggle and uncertainty of it all.

Any person (dead or alive) you wish you could spend christmas dinner with?

Probably Stephen Jay Gould.

Aaron, you didn't answer my question- it's the other way around. Reposting:

What's the nicest present you've gotten for someone else this year? (Don't answer if they might read here!)

When I was 10 i saved up 90 dollars - which was alot of money at the time - for and amber pendant and earings for my mother... she was so happy and wears them all of the time this was almost ten years ago..

What is your favourite Christmas song?

Edit - I guess I didn't answer Kayla's question either.. lol, this year... um I got my parents a digital photo frame and put pictures in ..

When I was 10 i saved up 90 dollars - which was alot of money at the time - for and amber pendant and earings for my mother... she was so happy and wears them all of the time this was almost ten years ago..

What is your favourite Christmas song?

Edit - I guess I didn't answer Kayla's question either.. lol' date=' this year... um I got my parents a digital photo frame and put pictures in ..[/quote']

LOL- I liked your answer. :)

My favorite Christmas song is "O Holy Night", because of the third, not-very well-known verse.

Here:

Truly He taught us to love one another,

His law is love and His gospel is peace.

Chains he shall break, for the slave is our brother.

And in his name all oppression shall cease.

What are you up to today? Are you ready for Christmas? Relaxing?

LOL- I liked your answer. :)

My favorite Christmas song is "O Holy Night", because of the third, not-very well-known verse.

Here:

Truly He taught us to love one another,

His law is love and His gospel is peace.

Chains he shall break, for the slave is our brother.

And in his name all oppression shall cease.

What are you up to today? Are you ready for Christmas? Relaxing?

Christmas was relaxing, had a couple family dinners.

Did you buy anything today (boxing day)?