Premed 101 Forums

CaRMS online Interview Scheduling

So, if one of your IV program is not using the online system and you've emailed in response to their IV invite, but haven't heard back from them and the IV is supposed to be during the first week of Feb....what do you do?

When are you typically supposed to hear back from programs to confirm time/date of your IV?

I don't want to send multiple emails and be annoying!

So, if one of your IV program is not using the online system and you've emailed in response to their IV invite, but haven't heard back from them and the IV is supposed to be during the first week of Feb....what do you do?

When are you typically supposed to hear back from programs to confirm time/date of your IV?

I don't want to send multiple emails and be annoying!

Have you not booked a date yet, is that the problem? If they emailed you with a specific date/time and you confirmed, that's it. If you are still waiting for a date I would probably email if you haven't heard by the end of the week.

Have you not booked a date yet, is that the problem? If they emailed you with a specific date/time and you confirmed, that's it. If you are still waiting for a date I would probably email if you haven't heard by the end of the week.

The date was pre-assigned and the time of the IV (aft or morn) is what we emailed with our preference. So its the time that I'm waiting for them to confirm. Shoud they've already informed me by now or in Carms IV world is first week of Feb stil a while away?

Archived