Premed 101 Forums

Are you a Yorkie Premed? (York Premed Discussion)

charmer08

Are you a Yorkie?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Yorkie?

• Yes
    • No

guys i have a random question - is there a microwave on campus (besides the ones in student centre)? one of them apparently don't work anymore so now I am wondering why we have 1 microwave for 35000 students :mad:

Theres one at YUBS. There used to be one near starbucks but I'm not sure if its still there once starbucks opened.

Is York really like this?

HAHAHAHAHAHA THATS AWESOME!!!!!

The line for the go buses also gets ridiculously long...

And lol they also had that creep taking pics underneath the stalls!!!

And that water bottle station, I thought that only happened to me... the sensors are really bad.

The fire alarms are accurate too...

How'd they get 13000 views in just 3 days???

Is the Health Management program hard at York, should i try for Bio or BioMed in the fall. I understand im being redundant and spamming but I need all the help i can get and urgently

Currently at UOIT in HS program, easy 3.9 or higher, 5 hr commute= bothersome.

Depends what you think is hard :) I think the HLST core courses are easier than the KINE courses I've taken..but you still do have to work hard. Message me if you have any questions

Is the Health Management program hard at York, should i try for Bio or BioMed in the fall. I understand im being redundant and spamming but I need all the help i can get and urgently

Currently at UOIT in HS program, easy 3.9 or higher, 5 hr commute= bothersome.

I was actually really interested in this program too... From asking around, I've heard it was easy and also very dependent on your TA and how much he/she likes you lol; also everyone I've talked to in the program actually really enjoys it :)

awe that hurts :o

I don't find it funny cuz I'm in one of the harder programs at york i.e. biomed/biochem.

I would have laughed if I was a kine major tho :D

awe :( I'm sure most people think sciences are generally harder though

and I think some kin majors may take offence to that hahahaha :P (I'm not kin, I'm just saying lol)

Does anyone have first year psych? Just got notes, so if anyone wants, inbox me :) or even anyone who has the McCann textbook from another school - I know Laurier does atleast

ah.. those notes have been still circulating?? They were around when I was in first year.. and I know for sure they were around atleast 2 years before that.

Its wonderful to know :)

It's a different set of notes :P

The ones from when you were in first year are outdated now, they've updated the text. I made pretty detailed notes in first year and compared and there are definitely differences in the books.

man only premeds make these notes.. I tried making those detailed notes for my bio courses.. COuld only do it for like first half of the course and than got lazy and just relied on the notes made by previous premeds lol

When I was in first year, I think we were using 2nd canadian edition of the psych book thought by Jubis and Mcnan (i had jubis).