Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Benla

Private messaging not working?

Guest Benla

Hi,

I am trying to send a private message to a member here, but every time I try to do so I get a "Database Error" page. I get the same page when I click on "Private Messages", top right of the page.

Any idea?

Thank you!

Guest Benla
Are you guys also aware that the user CP also seems to be broken? Mine is, anyway.

Mine too mine too!

Anyone know when PM will be fixed?

We are currently trying to get a hold of Ian because none of us have access to admin ability to get to the bottom of the problem. He should get back to us soon. We are also aware of the user CP problem and are discussing ways to fix it. Sorry for the trouble this may be causing you guys.

It is beyond the control of the mods. They are unable to contact Ian. This is a learning lesson and Ian will take steps to delegate his authority so we are never in this position again. The mods do a terrific job, one which is thankless.

Pardon me if I feel like I'm in the war room discussing a national security threat, lol :cool:.

It is beyond the control of the mods. They are unable to contact Ian. This is a learning lesson and Ian will take steps to delegate his authority so we are never in this position again. The mods do a terrific job, one which is thankless.