Premed 101 Forums

Who else blogs?

Birdy

I love writing but as an engineer in training I don't have the opportunity to write as frequently as I would like. I decided to start a premed blog last summer primarily to quench my need to write. I discuss my personal experiences as a premed and give some advice to students based on my experiences.

A link to the blog is in my signature for all those interested...:D

Cheers,

ABSTRACT:cool:

I have a blog (see signature) about my journey as a mom pursuing medicine as a second career and the things I've learned along the way. Im also very honest about my experiences (don't omit bad things, don't sugar coat anything) because I'm hoping it will be a good resource for anyone else like me to see if it's worth it.

Also it's a great outlet for myself because I can't keep boring my hubby about it (he doesn't find medicine that interesting at all and totally doesn't get why anyone would willingly want to be a dr - which is a shame because I think he'd be an excellent surgeon).

• 2 months later...
I've thought about starting one but I haven't ever gotten around to it. It would be neat to look back in 4 years and see how things change through med school.

I look back at my hard copy journals and my Livejournal from when I was in high school and I absolutely cringe.

Have a feeling this will be the same way when I look back on it in a few years. It's pretty fun to do a time capsule of yourself.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived