Premed 101 Forums

McGill Medicine Admissions Aggregated Academic History Workbook (MDSR)

qw098

Hi guys,

McGill Medicine Admissions Aggregated Academic History Workbook (MDSR) is a pain in the butt as you guys probably agree.

I was wondering, for table Tbl3 where I enter my marks.. do I enter ALL my marks and designate certain courses as pre-reqs... or do I simple enter my Pre-req courses and not my upper-year courses?

Cheers!

Enter ALL your courses including courses in progress and designate which courses are the science pre-reqs

Thanks! How do I know which of my courses are pre-reqs? I know first year bio is a pre-req... but instead of putting in my first yr bio as a pre req could I put in a second year cell bio course as I got an A+ mark in it compared to my A- mark in my first year bio course :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from UdeM and I retook a course to increase my grade, so my first (bad) grade wasn't used for the calculation of my UdeM GPA. Does someone know if I have to enter both grade for that same course in the workbook ? Or only the one that UdeM used to calculate my GPA?

Hm, could this mean submitting the workbook today will result in an incomplete/potentially rejected application due to the 10 day delay? That sounds terrifying...

It could although this information needs to be verified. I just wrote what was on their website. Anyway it should not be a huge deal for a lot of people considering we had over 3 months to fill this.

---

The submission deadline is the deadline to receive all supporting documentation (elements of an application).

From:http://www.mcgill.ca/medadmissions/applying/elements/mdsr

A receipt will automatically be provided if the submission was successful. Please allow up to 10 business days for your document to show as received in your application checklist.

It could although this information needs to be verified. I just wrote what was on their website. Anyway it should not be a huge deal for a lot of people considering we had over 3 months to fill this.

---

From:http://www.mcgill.ca/medadmissions/applying/elements/mdsr

I think you just need to email the workbok before tomorrow night.

Are we both talking about table 1&2?

Also should all undergraduate be included in table 3. Specifically, I had to drop out of an elective because it was no longer credited. I am now taking 6 courses this semester. Should the elective that has a W remain in the workbook considering no grades are associated with it nor will ever be, and i have my 120 total credits from other courses?

Medschool2012 are you saying you didnt include any of the courses that will be completed upon graduation and prior to a hypothetical admission, but that aren't currently underway (in progress)?

My degree is an honours degree. I'm not really required to do a research project but my degree is not a specialization. So what should I put?

Also, what's the program owner for CEGEP? I don't think they have a "faculty of science"... so what do I put?

edit: the answer is CEGEP

My degree is an honours degree. I'm not really required to do a research project but my degree is not a specialization. So what should I put?

Also, what's the program owner for CEGEP? I don't think they have a "faculty of science"... so what do I put?

CEGEP,

pretty sure its written somewhere in the guidelines

Do I put my Winter 2013 courses as well even though they are not in progress? I wouldn't think so but wondering what you thought.

Also, in table 3, the right side (shaded blue) doesn't give me any values. I'm scared I screwed something up in inserting rows or copy-pasting values. I am suspecting that simply dragging down the equations for those cells will do the trick, but I'll let the school do that. I don't want to screw things up more than I should.

Archived