Premed 101 Forums

Application Status

drtrumpet

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quick question: for those who got an interview, the Official University Transcript show: Not yet received/processed. Where do we send the transcripts to (whats the address) and is there a deadline to doing so? Thank you

I hope we do not have to send them before the interview... because my transcript is not available yet.

I think this means you're on the interview waitlist. You should find out for sure via email. I know people in the past have made it in off the pre-interview waitlist.

Do you know how long this list is? Or how many get off it? I'm guessing there is a much bigger chance for international students to decline their interview invite then ROQ..

I *think* that the address is

MEDICINE ADMISSIONS (RECORDS)

McGILL UNIVERSITY

#1210 - 1010 SHERBROOKE ST. W.

MONTREAL, QC H3A 2R7

via http://www.mcgill.ca/medadmissions/applying/elements/transcripts .

However, it also notes that

Transcripts of studies at other universities in Quebec (i.e. member of the CRÉPUQ) are transmitted electronically between institutions (no physical copies are required). Consult with the registrar's office of the institution for details. Note that this process usually takes 5 to 10 business days. Transcripts received in this manner are considered official.

I don't know if that applies to you or not. I can't find info on when it's due by, but I think I do remember a time line. Sorry I can't help you more. If it helps, I ordered my transcripts around the 23rd of December, and they didn't change to uploaded until January 16th and I didn't hear anything about lateness. (Though that could be because it was coming from outside the country and because it was over the holidays.)

hey guys

do you know if your interview times says "NOON", how early do we actually need to arrive?

do we need to bring any other documents than our ID and our interview confirmation sheet?

Noon is considered 12- 12:30pm I'm guessing. Just look at this link in section Format/ Outline. I'm in the 7:15 group, so I'm not too sure about the noon groups. Hope this helps

http://www.mcgill.ca/medadmissions/mdis/before

Quick question: for those who got an interview, the Official University Transcript show: Not yet received/processed. Where do we send the transcripts to (whats the address) and is there a deadline to doing so? Thank you

I am wondering the same. I am studying at Concordia. Do I need to go get an official transcript sent?

Archived