Premed 101 Forums

What's On Your Mind?

Robin Hood

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sometimes i day dream what it would be like to be a med student

Hehe, that's probably the one thing I don't daydream about. It kind of would just feel unfathomable and surreal to me, and I don't like to think about things that'll make me feel disappointed. I also imagine that actually being a med student wouldn't be too different from being a student now... except for longer hours and more technical/clinical/scary things. And a lot more pressure.

Hehe, that's probably the one thing I don't daydream about. It kind of would just feel unfathomable and surreal to me, and I don't like to think about things that'll make me feel disappointed. I also imagine that actually being a med student wouldn't be too different from being a student now... except for longer hours and more technical/clinical/scary things. And a lot more pressure.

First two years are probably less stressful that UG. Not any longer hours, less stress actually, fewer tests.....

project with a client in that I was asked to do an audit of a bunch of marketing campaigns ran by their agencies. Have come to learn (through the wonderful power of BI) that two of their campaigns (so far) were wasted to the tune of $2M

What bothers me the most is this is something their agency should have spotted and corrected but all the reports I have read from them indicate no such problems or admission that it should even been investigated further.

damn crooks!

In US, they found a two year associate's degree of applied science results in a starting salary of $46,000 - way more than a 4 year bachelors degree. And less loans are required too. Students need to be smart in selecting the program of study so they can obtain a job upon graduating.

In US, they found a two year associate's degree of applied science results in a starting salary of $46,000 - way more than a 4 year bachelors degree. And less loans are required too. Students need to be smart in selecting the program of study so they can obtain a job upon graduating.

But I guess it's not enough to get into med school.

good morning 6 am. trying get my readings done before seminar...almost done. but i could also be preparing for one of my other tests.

i really dont like one of my profs who wont give me the time and day to discuss my midterm. he just said i gave you my comments, here they are take it for what it is and told me to leave his office (he has to get ready for class). we would of had more time if he didn't come 30 mins late to our meeting.....

Archived