Premed 101 Forums

What's On Your Mind?

Robin Hood

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the one in vancouver has a deal of 50 percent off a dozen pack after 10pm. what a great late night snack. mmm

I haven't had a Krispy Kreme doughnut since I lived in Ottawa, so almost seven years ago. Damn could I go for one now, hah.

I haven't had a Krispy Kreme doughnut since I lived in Ottawa, so almost seven years ago. Damn could I go for one now, hah.

There's one right by Mount Sinai, Sick Kids, etc. on McCaul street. Whenever they have that crazy deal where you buy a few coffees and get a free box of 12 donuts my classmates and I capitalize on it. 

Very fun and light hearted NSERC interview... until the prof made a funny and I burst out laughing and a giant droplet of spit flies gracefully out of my mouth and makes a flawless landing that an olympic gymnast would be jealous of snugly between the thighs of the prof. It was all slow motion and I swear I heard opera playing in the background.

Pardon me while I bury my head in sand

Very fun and light hearted NSERC interview... until the prof made a funny and I burst out laughing and a giant droplet of spit flies gracefully out of my mouth and makes a flawless landing that an olympic gymnast would be jealous of snugly between the thighs of the prof. It was all slow motion and I swear I heard opera playing in the background.

Pardon me while I bury my head in sand

!!!!!!

okay, I am so sorry that happened… but you told that so well I pulled you out of the sand to laugh with you about it

Someone please convince me not to buy one of those 700 dollar parkas that everyone is wearing. I get very cold in the winters, and I can no longer layer my old jackets because I put on some weight (on purpose).

Man up, canada goose is for pussies. Plus it's $700 more debt you have to carry.

Someone please convince me not to buy one of those 700 dollar parkas that everyone is wearing. I get very cold in the winters, and I can no longer layer my old jackets because I put on some weight (on purpose).

Eddie Bauer has nice parkas for a third of the price. The down fill is a bit thinner than the goose ones but I wasn't a bit cold the week it was - 42 here. And I'm from Victoria. Especially if you get one during their many sales.

I ended up buying a patagonia parka for about 350 (lol). I went to Eddie Bauer, but they didn't have my size, and I was not going to drive to another store. The parka is nice, I think the main thing I needed was something that could deal with the wind, and this coat does that.

I tried on a canada goose something, but those things felt very bulky. Mostly everyone in the store was purchasing a Canada Goose product.

Got a rejection pre-interview from Mac again. While I'd already assumed that I would be based on my stats, it's still making me anxious as this is exactly what happened last year...

I'm hoping I've bettered myself enough to land an interview at one of the other 2... It'd be nice to finally have some confirmation that the painful journey has been worth it.

I knew there was no way Mac would wait until February. My underground sources told me so.

And by underground sources I mean my gut/intuition.

I didn't figure they would either. Last year it was Jan 24.

I actually screamed when I got my invite. Freaked my husband out.

Got a rejection pre-interview from Mac again. While I'd already assumed that I would be based on my stats, it's still making me anxious as this is exactly what happened last year...

I'm hoping I've bettered myself enough to land an interview at one of the other 2... It'd be nice to finally have some confirmation that the painful journey has been worth it.

You have so much to offer. I really hope you get an interview this time around!

Archived